Flood Risk & Drainage
Designing infrastructure and flood risk solutions that are efficient and economic.
We have a well-established and experienced team for the provision of professional and technical services in support of pre-planning, planning and post-planning work for flood management, water management and drainage engineering.
We focus on identifying and overcoming constraints through the use of practical and innovative engineered solutions and advice. Our wider experience also allows us to recognise development opportunities, maximising the commercial potential of schemes.
We cover a broad range of areas, which include:
- Flood Risk Assessments (FRAs)
- 1D-2D hydraulic / flood modelling for pre- and post-development scenarios
Surface water drainage designs and strategies, incorporating sustainable drainage systems (SuDS)
Drainage modelling (MicroDrainage)
Masterplan advice, including incorporating mitigation and management measures into layouts
- Flood management advice and flood resilience / resistance design measures (Property Level Protection)
- Hydrological investigations (e.g. due diligence, permitted development applications and EIAs)
- Utilities and infrastructure assessment, including foul water drainage